Friday, August 27, 2010


Well I have been a busy girl lately...... obviously not on here though. Between work, my daycare, my family and making things for my Etsy shop it seems like my poor little blog gets very neglected. Next week will be the last of me doing daycare and my kids go back to school in two weeks so maybe then I will have more time. Not that I expect that. ;)

Back in March I had a wonderful lady order some make-bags from me. Then she ordered more. Before I knew it I had a new friend and alot of make-bags to make. :) She makes awsome mineral make-up and can be found here: http://www.overallbeauty.com/ So alot of my "free" time the last few months has been making my bags in fun fabrics to match her great make-ups. :)
Now I have started on some holiday items. Hopefully I will be back on here to show you some pictures of some new table runners, pot holder sets and other fun things. I will try not to wait months before positng again.

No comments:

Post a Comment