Tuesday, April 6, 2010

For The Horde!



My husband has been playing the game World of Warcraft (WoW) since it came out over 5yrs ago. It didn't take him long to get our two oldest kids involved also. It took him almost 4yrs to get me to try. And then I was addicted! Lol


Since Adam has gone back to school he got a laptop that he has with him all the time. I decided I needed to make him a laptop sleeve but coming up with "manly" quilted items isn't always easy. Then I thought "how cool would it be to make him a WoW sleeve." We are horde so I went on my search to find someone who could digitize the Horde symbol for me. I was lucky enough to get to work with the nicest lady ever!!! Not only did she get the design perfect for me, she did it 5 times to make sure it was just how I wanted it. Her name is Gina and you can find her and some of her amazing work here: http://ginabea.blogspot.com/ and http://www.etsy.com/people/ginabea

One of my test pieces was on my old t-shirt (with pumpkins on it lol). My son liked it so much that he wanted it on his sweatshirt. So yesterday I got his done and today I start my laptop sleeve. J



For The Horde!! Sorry to all you Alliance who may be reading this. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I was a big warcraft player - but I somehow never got into the interactive version, just me and my pc. probably just as well, I'd never get anything done.

    ReplyDelete